Notable Places and Landmarks in Short Hills/Millburn:
- The Papermill Playhouse: Award-winning playhouse and instructional theatre
- The Mall at Short Hills: Amazing mall with high-end store, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Macys, and Neiman Marcus. **Tax-free clothing!!!
- The Millburn Deli: A MUST STOP when in the area. Favorites include The Godfather, The Gobbler and homemade iced tea.
- Gero Park: Municipal Par 3 Golf Course, tennis courts and WONDERFUL town pool which is a favorite for all ages.
- Taylor Park: 13 acre park in the center of town. This is a great place to ride scooters or bikes along the paths, tennis courts, and play area.
Best Restaurants in Short Hills/Millburn:
- Basilica: High end Italian restaurant with outdoor dining available.
- Moonstruck: Casual, modern and trendy restaurant.
- Boxcar: This quaint restaurant is in the Short Hills train station. Great bar and plenty of parking.
- Evoo and Lemon: Inventive dishes with friendly service.
What we love about Millburn's downtown is the Millburn Cinema, Squirrel and The Bee (gluten-free bakery), and The Sneaker Factory (great running shoe store).
Click here for information on Millburn/Short Hills Public Schools
Elementary: K-4, Intermediate 5, Middle School 6-8, High School 9-12.
Short Hills Properties
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2022 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.