Notable Places and Landmarks:
- Madison Train Station: The beautiful stone for this site was donated by William A. Rockefeller's daughter, Geraldine Dodge a resident of Madison.
- Santa's Workshop: A favorite for the little ones, this is opened every Christmas season for kids to visit Santa and mail their letters to the N Pole.
- Greenwood Park: Great public park with basketball courts, baseball and soccer fields and playground area for little ones.
- YMCA: amazing recreational programs
Best Restaurants in Madison:
- The Bottle Hill Tavern: Classic pub feel with old favorites with a twist.
- Central and Main: BYOB, inventive food from a Bobby Flay protege.
- Osterio Trevi: Fabulous Italian food! Try the tradition spagetti with cheese and black pepper.
- 54 Main: A great, casual restaurant that is perfect for family dining or watching a game by the large bar.
What we love about Madison's downtown is British Emporium (furniture), Sugar Rush (candy and cute kids' gifts), Stitch (ladies clothing), Tons of Toys, Healthy Italia (cooking school and spice store).
Click here for information on Madison Public Schools
Elementary K-5, Middle School 6-8, High School 9-12.
Click her for information on Private Schools in Summit
- St. Vincent https://www.svmsnj.org/
About the Neighborhood
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2022 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.