Notable Places and Landmarks:
- Summit Diner: oldest operating diner in the state with the best cup of coffee around
- Natales Bakery: Home of the Philly Fluff Cake
- Debarry House: (local inn)
- YMCA/Connection/Youth Sports: amazing recreational programs
Best Restaurants in Summit:
- Roots Steakhouse: upbeat vibe with a great bar and great martini
- Summit House Restaurant: newer establishment with large bar.
- Huntley Tavern: outdoor porch, fabulous calamari frise salad paired with a pomegranate martini
- The Elks Club: private (very casual) club in a downtown brownstone with rooftop bar and deck (spring 2020)
- Fiorino: fabulous retro-Manhattan feel, full service bar with delicious Italian food.
- Fin: BYOB light and airy dining, delicious seafood and raw bar... great chowder.
What we love about Summit's downtown is the notable stores (West Elm, Serena and Lily, Lululemon, Blue Mercury) as well as some small business favorites (Mundo, Willow Street, Home Again Design, John Hyatt).
Click here for information on Summit Public Schools
Click her for information on Private Schools in Summit
- Kent Place School (NS-12)https://www.kentplace.org
- Oak Knoll School (K-6 coed) (7-12 girls)https://www.oakknoll.org/
- Oratory Prepartory School (7-12 boys)https://www.oratoryprep.org/
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2023 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.